Location: Dublin, Ireland
Role: Cloud Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Day Rate: DOE
A Dublin business is seeking a skilled Senior Cloud Engineer to assist a team of engineers to deliver public cloud platform capabilities as part of a new product
- Experience building and deploying applications to the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Expertise with modern programming languages, systems, and architectures
- Develop services, controls, and patterns for public cloud that enable security and privacy at scale.
- Help define technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process.
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output.
- Gather and analyze data to aide in informed decision-making while providing detailed, realistic estimates.
- Interact skillfully with business stakeholders and third-party technical organizations.
- Proactively automate infrastructure and services to enable a small team to deliver value to a global enterprise.
If you interested in discussing further please share an updated CV and I can pass on the full job spec! Please note all applicants must have either a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport to be considered for this position.
Complete the form below to apply for the Cloud Engineer role: