Location: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
QA Automation Engineer
Would you like to work for a leader in the SaaS space with one if the fastest growing QA teams in the country?
Location: South Dublin
Seniority: Mid level/Senior level
Salary: Depending on Experience
· 1-8% matched pension
· Healthcare and discount for family members
· Dental care and discounts for family members
· life cover - 4x salary
· €8,000 educational allowance – level 8 or higher
· Tax saver ticket (Luas, leap card etc)
My Client are looking for Mid Level and Senior QA Automation Engineers to join their fast Growing FSD Team. FSD is a scheduling a dispatch tool which provides a seamless, connected customer experience Their software is making a huge impact on some of the top companies in the country.
- Writing automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2
- Hands on role in the development and maintenance of The test Automation Framework to meet Functional, performance business needs this includes API, Web UI and DB.
- Set up and monitoring of automation test suites as part of CI/CD pipeline
- Working directly with different parts of the team to enhance and maintain the automation frameworks.
- Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features
- Bug reporting and keeping bug backlogs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in test Automation (using C#, Java or Python)
- 4+ years’ experience in above for Senior role (essential)
- Strong API experience
- Development of Back-end and Web UI test automation frameworks.
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
- At least one year of continuous automation experience using C# is a plus.
- Experience writing test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver 2
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar technologies is desirable
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Automation Engineer FSD role: