Location: New York, United States
A Real-Estate Technology firm that leverages cutting edge technology and data to transform the way people buy and sell their homes. They specialize in a AI-powered precision when making one of life's most important decisions. We offer a technology platform that makes the entire process simple, stress free, and fair.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial minded Senior hands-on engineering managers to join our growing team and take ownership of a greenfield project to build a next-gen, modern data platform.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant technical experience a 2+ years experience leading teams, allocating resources, and architecting mission critical projects.
You are someone that thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You are motivated by solving complex problems with high-impact and creative technical solutions.
This position will be a key cross-functional collaborator with industry leading Software Engineers, SRE's, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Bachelors (advanced degree preferred) in Computer Science
- Working knowledge of building web applications using single page technologies and service oriented architecture.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Ability to write complex SQL Queries
- Experience with Airflow, Snowflake, Docker, CircleCI, or Karma is a plus.
- Experience leading a high-performing, agile team to plan, execute, build, and deploy code regularly using CI/CD tools.
Complete the form below to apply for the Staff Software Engineer role: