Location: New York, United States
We are an industry leading quantitative trading firm utilizing computer-driven trading strategies in global financial markets. We are a collection of top caliber computer scientists, academics, quantitative researchers , mathematicians, and engineers using sophisticated statistical models to analyze data and identify predictive signals to generate alpha.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial minded Quantitative Engineer to join our team and take ownership of a greenfield project to build a next-gen high frequency trading & research platform. You will work on everything from writing alpha seeking/generating algorithms, ultra low latency trading infrastructure, and research pipelines.
You are someone that thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You are motivated by solving complex problems with high-impact and creative technical solutions.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent Quantitative Field)
- Expertise in C++ and Python
- 5+ years of professional experience building high performance, distributed system
- Proven track-record of collaborating with key business stakeholders and owning projects end-to-end
- Keen interest in drawing mission-critical insights from data
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Quantitative Engineer role: