Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer
A Computer Software company working in Bioinnovation is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer for a Biotech Venture. You will be one of the early employees of a highly skilled team having a large impact on the direction of the company through your efforts.
You will bring along your skills to develop cutting-edge Machine Learning algorithms and methodologies to bring about next-generation applications for the Biotechnology industry.
- Develop novel Machine Learning algorithms on Biological and Chemical data.
- Design data pipelines on a large scale
- Building and integrate new technologies to drive long-term success for the company
- Work on multiple projects to bring useful tools to their partners
- Bring a scientific and technical vision.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning or a Bioscientific background with relevant Machine Learning experience
- Superior knowledge in applied Machine Learning and Software Engineering in Biological applications
- Basic understanding of Molecular Biology is essential
- Experience with several of the following technologies: Google Cloud Platform, TensorFlow, Apache Beam, Google Cloud ML, Docker, or PyTorch;
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on diverse tasks which will enable the company to build an infrastructure that will allow for the training and deploying Deep Learning models at scale, delivering projects from industrial and academic partners.
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer - Biotech Venture role: