Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer
A HealthTech company is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer who will help build next-generation Machine Learning applications for Healthcare. You will be applying Machine Learning algorithms on Medical Images which will provide high quality diagnostic services efficiently and affordably for people everywhere.
Their goal is to ensure that no human will die from a curable disease again in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of something extremely meaningful for human lives.
- Develop novel Machine Learning algorithms on Biological and Chemical data.
- Design data pipelines on a large scale
- Building medical domain knowledge to understand and build better models
- Analysis, design, evaluation of medical data
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning or a Bioscientific background with relevant Machine Learning experience
- Superior knowledge in two of the following: Machine Learning, Software Engineering and Medical Imaging
- Experience with several of the following technologies: Google Cloud Platform, TensorFlow, Apache Beam, Google Cloud ML, Docker, or PyTorch
- Relevant experience in Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP or related topics
You will be surrounded by a team of highly-skilled professionals in areas such as Machine Intelligence, Data and Software.
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: