Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Vice President of Engineering
A new Automotive venture are harnessing Machine Learning to revolutionize the Automotive Ecosystem.
They are utilizing Automotive Data and Machine Learning for Automotive Manufacturing processes and generating new solutions for a sustainable future.
Here, you’ll be engineering the tools of the future economy. Being one of the early employees, you will have an opportunity to have a major impact on the business, shaping the company through your scientific experience and industry expertise.
You will be working alongside an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Scientists and Entrepreneurs who have all gained industry experience from the World’s leading tech companies.
They are offering a competitive salary with significant equity options.
- In charge of Software Engineering, Software Operations, Product Quality
- Communicate efficiently with Machine Learning Engineers, helping to deliver on projects
- Responsible for developing and implementing a scalable Software Architecture that is capable of processing large amounts of complex data
- Lead the decisions around how and with what technologies the Software Architecture is built up
- Hands-on coding
- Grow, scale, and lead a team of highly qualified software engineers
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, machine learning or a similar Automotive/Manufacturing field of study
- Experience in working with teams who are solving Manufacturing or Automotive problems
- An understanding of Automotive Assembly processes
- Knowledge in technologies such as: Rust, Java, Python, Typescript, PyTorch, Apache Spark, Hadoop, and Docker
- Experience in building and managing a team of Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers etc.
Complete the form below to apply for the VP of Engineering role: