Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Machine Learning Team Lead
A company who are regarded as one of Europe’s best start-ups are looking to welcome a Machine Learning Team Lead. This company specializes in applying state-of-the-art AI over image data which allows companies from various sectors to be compliant with GDRP rules and regulations.
Not only will business become compliant, but they will also be opened up to a new world of innovation through this companies ground-breaking software.
You will be working alongside a highly-skilled team from Engineers to Researchers, playing an integral role to the company’s direction and success.
- Designing and developing algorithms from the research stage all the way through to production and improving existing models
- Supporting the company’s AI strategy, leading team meetings, designing the research process and guiding researchers and developers across the team
- Develop new Machine Learning algorithms and methods for Generative Models
- 3 years of experience bringing large-scale Computer Vision projects from research stage to production
- Experience in Neural Networks e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Python along with packages like NumPy, pandas, Scikit-learn and Matplotlib
- Experience in leading a team in an agile environment
- Enjoys passing over knowledge to fellow colleagues by mentoring and teaching them
- Experience in Generative Models
- Fluent in English
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of skilled professionals who are passionate about bringing about a new era of cameras and privacy.
Apply now via the link or apply directly: email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Team Lead Machine Learning role: