Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Cloud Engineer
Global Tech Company, Dublin City
Want to work with one of Ireland’s largest tech companies and help deliver cutting-edge solutions to positively impact the lives of millions of people worldwide?
My client based in Dublin City are looking to hire a Senior Cloud Engineer on a 12-month daily rate contract to help deliver public cloud platform capabilities as part of a new product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, working on cutting-edge technologies and impacting the wider business.
- As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will develop services for the public cloud that enable compliance and security at scale.
- You will define technical solutions to meets the needs of the business while working within Agile practices.
- Gather and analyze data to support key decision-making while providing detailed and timely estimates.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and third-parties to deliver best practices.
- Help automate infrastructure and services to enable the a small team to deliver a high-quality product.
- Proven Experience building and deploying applications to the cloud using Infrastructure as a service.
- At least two years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Excellent experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Terraform.
- Background in DevOps and CI/CD is essential.
- Programming skills in Golang or Python.
- Background building RESTful web services.
- BA Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of software and infrastructure security practices is a bonus.
**Please Note** Only applicants with EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV below or reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Cloud Engineer role: