Location: Dublin, Ireland
Python Software Engineer
EdTech, Dublin 2
My client are an growing AI-based company whose products serve millions of people worldwide in the Education sector.
They are setting up a brand new R&D hub in Dublin City Centre and are looking for Intermediate Software Developers to develop a brand new AI Highlights system that uses real-time clips of scenes of live-produced footage.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest cutting -edge technologies and make a real impact in shaping the future of Education around the world.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on building, developing and implementing new exciting AI-based products.
- You will be responsible to build and maintain the smooth operation of new and existing systems in real-time with a microservices architecture.
- You will be a hands-on developer coding with Python or Ruby to develop these microservices and scale cloud-based products.
- Work closely with remote teams to build out RESTful web services on the backend.
- Build the infrastructure for the product to scale and maintain the development process to enable continuous delivery.
- Research and stay up to date with new trends and technologies and bring your ideas forward that can be introduced into the company.
- At least five years of experience as a Software Engineer building and maintaining high-quality software systems.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent coding skills in Python and/or Ruby.
- Proven experience developing RESTful web services is essential.
- Previous background working within CI/CD pipelines and DevOps.
- Experience working within a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment is highly desirable.
- Ambitious to learn new technologies and active in personal projects outside of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave.
**Please Note** Applicants must be a resident in Ireland and hold EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today and/or email Liam McNamara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to apply for the Python Software Engineer role: