Location: Dublin, Ireland
EdTech, Dublin 2
My exclusive client are an growing AI-based company whose products serve millions of people worldwide in the Education sector.
They are setting up a brand new R&D hub in Dublin City Centre and are looking for a Senior to Mid-Level Software Developer to develop a brand new AI Highlights system that uses real-time clips of scenes of live-produced footage.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest cutting -edge technologies and make a real impact in shaping the future of Education around the world.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on building, developing and implementing software for new and exciting AI-based products.
- You will be responsible to build and maintain the smooth operation of new and existing systems in real-time with a microservices architecture.
- You will be a hands-on developer coding with Python, Ruby or Java to develop these microservices and scale cloud-based products.
- Gather requirements and transform them into actionable tasks.
- Develop new features and create scalable and high-performing code.
- Help create a great working culture of reliability and high-quality systems.
- At least five years of experience building scalable enterprise systems.
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services.
- Comfortable with Java or Python. Ruby experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent skills working within AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working within a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment is highly desirable.
- Experience working within a startup environment.
- Ambitious to learn new technologies and active in personal projects outside of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave.
**Please Note** Applicants must be a resident in Ireland and hold EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today and/or email Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Engineer - Python/Java role: