Location: Dublin, Ireland
Python Systems Engineer
FinTech, Dublin City
Our client one of the top Fintech companies in Ireland, who offer real-time analytics solutions to top clients around the world in the financial sector.
Due to continued growth at their R&D hub in Dublin City Centre, they are looking for a Python Systems Engineer to help solve complex engineering problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to explore multiples areas within configuration management, DevOps, microservices and data science to support the platform and network engineering teams.
- As a Python Systems Engineer, you will be involved 75% in Python Development and 25% with DevOps/Systems.
- You will design and develop cutting-edge solutions to improve business efficiency, scale infrastructure and fulfil key development needs of the organization.
- Develop and deliver microservices to meet business needs as well as support and improve existing applications and products.
- Build and maintain DevOps pipelines to support their data platform with platform engineering.
- Provide accurate documentation and training to ensure best practices are delivered.
- At least five years of industry experience of developing Python.
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Strong background with microservices architecture, REST APIs and Linux.
- Strong skills with AWS, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker. Experience with Golang is a nice to have but not essential.
- Expertise with DevOps tools, CI/CD (Gitlab) and Test Automation.
- Infrastructure-as-code tools like Ansible and Terraform.
**Please Note** Only applicants with EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV below or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Python Systems Engineer role: