Location: Plano, Texas, United States
Job Title: Bilingual Splunk English (Japanese/English)
Pay Rate : Negotiable DOE plus benefits
Fully remote role
Alldus are looking for a bilingual (Japanese/English) speaking Splunk candidate to work with one of our largest clients who are in the APAC region. This will be an extremely interesting role working with a Splunk partner and different international end clients. The role will be remote during covid and will require some travel after the pandemic.
- Working with end users across the world to assist them with their long term goals and projects.
- Working to tight deadlines and being able to report on where you are at with projects.
- Troubleshoot and offer solutions based on the project’s needs.
- Work with co-workers/different departments of different clients to work towards a common goal.
- Opportunity to get exposure to different areas of Splunk such as ES/ITSI/Phantom as our client has a lot of specialist roles.
- Fluent in Japanese
- Experience as a Splunk Engineer/Consultant (2 years)
- Splunk Certifications (Admin/Architect/ES/Consultant)
- Willing to travel post-covid
Complete the form below to apply for the Splunk Bi-Lingual/ ITSI role: