Location: washington, District Of Columbia, United States
Job Title: Cyber Security Manager
Location: Washington D.C (Fully remote during Covid)
Pay Rate: $130-155K Per year DOE
Hours: M-F (9am-5pm)
- Collect and organizes cybersecurity information required for preparation of user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, and reports at a complex level.
- Conduct interviews, performance reviews and other managerial duties.
- Writes materials such as proposals & brochures.
- Be involved in the writing of press releases to provide accuracy and transparency to all stakeholders.
- Rewrite technical materials within the company to maintain accuracy within departments.
- Collect information for technical reasons.
- Will be responsible for supervising and directing the work of others.
- Experience with Splunk and CDM tools
- Experience managing a team of SOC analysts or similar experience
- Current TS clearance or have held the clearance in the past few years
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Cyber Security Manager (Splunk) role: