Location: Dublin, Ireland
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be helping our client
build out their NLP Practice.
Day to day you will be working with customers from a variety of backgrounds using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Information Retrieval, and Natural Language Processing algorithms.
Our client is looking for a passionate NLP enthusiast who will be
leading the Data Science Consultancy division.
As the lead Data Scientist, you will be working hand in hand with
the Head of Consulting on the toughest and most challenging
problems in NLP handling multiple languages and context identification
using public data that includes social media.
You will also get the opportunity to work on Generative text algorithms.
- Work with a variety of clients within Healthcare and Financial Services.
- Leverage the power of Generative text algorithms to create new product concepts.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to deploy the AI models.
- Build & grow your own data science team
- While our client has many projects in delivery, they also keep a heavy focus on research, so that they always know what the best solution for a given problem is.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Engineering or related fields.
- Prior experience of 2+ years in industrial data science related to NLP
- Familiarity with one or more of the open source NLP frameworks (NLTK, SpaCy, ELMo, BERT, ULMFiT, ERNIE)
- Significant previous hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Proficiency in Python programming
Competitive salary, benefits and comprehensive training program on offer.
Please apply today and or email Mark@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Scientist NLP role: