Location: Cologne, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Role: Cloud Security Architect (Freelance)
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Cologne Area, Germany (remote for remainder of 2020)
Hourly Rate: Competitive
A global business in Cologne Area is seeking a skilled Cloud Security Architect for 6-12 month hourly rate contract. This position requires both fluent German & English speakers
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience in Azure and Amazon Cloud Services
- Working knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud environments and related topics like security, DNS services, monitoring & alerting etc
- Working knowledge of operational aspects / service management and corresponding topics
- Background in system architecture & infrastructure architecture components like networking, operating systems, DNS/DHCP services, directory services, database servers, firewalls, DMZ's, routers/switches etc
- Azure Certification (Associate, Professional level) is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS / SaaS services and products is a plus.
- German and English is mandatory
- Good analytical and presentation skills are required
If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy and have the relevant skill sets please share an updated CV and we can discuss further.
Complete the form below to apply for the Cloud Security Architect role: