Location: Willich, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Job: Splunk Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Location: Remote (German Client)
A German Splunk Partner is looking to accommodate the growing demand on their Splunk Practice by adding a skilled freelancer to their team for an initial 6 month engagement.
- Must have strong Linux system administration and engineering skills; must be very comfortable administering servers from the command line and working with configuration files. (Ansible Automation, Python, CentOS 7, RHEL 7)
- Comfortable working with bash, PowerShell, and batch scripts; ability to develop scripts in these languages to support Splunk deployments
- Strong experience and expertise engineering Splunk solutions for a variety of customers
- Experience in building Splunk Technology Addons and configuring field extractions for various data sources
- Experience deploying/managing Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters
- Deployment experience with Splunk Enterprise Security and/or Splunk IT Service Intelligence premium solutions
- Strong understanding of the underlying Splunk infrastructure and components (lookups, modular inputs, standard inputs, relationships between varying configuration files, etc.)
- Experience working with other big data analytics solutions (Elastic Stack, Palantir, HP ArcSight, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with a globally distributed team
- Strong sense of selfmotivation; ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Must have fluent German & fluent English.
Education / Certification Requirements:
- Current Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect & Splunk Core Certified Consultant highly desired
- 3+ years’ experience with Splunk in a distributed, enterprise environment
- 7+ years’ experience in a technical IT position involving systems administration and/or systems engineering
This requirement for a skilled Splunk Engineer with a German Client is an immediate requirement. Please share an updated CV if you interested in learning more.
Complete the form below to apply for the Splunk Engineer role: