Location: Dublin, Ireland
Technical Team Lead (Java)
EdTech, Dublin City Centre
My client is a an-awarding winning SaaS provider based in Dublin City Centre who are simplifying the lives of thousands of people around Europe.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a hands-on Technical Team Lead with excellent people management skills to lead a small cross-functional development team in enhancing their innovative offerings in the Education sector.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment at their state of the art R&D Centre, this is an amazing opportunity to expand your leadership skills with a talented team and input your ideas to take their product to the next-level.
- As a Technical Team Lead, you will lead and coordinate the research, design and development new functionalities within their core product.
- You will be actively involved in architectural discussions as well as making sure solutions are scalable and performing to a high standard.
- Lead the implementation of the solution design and feature development.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner to maintain and prioritise the team backlog.
- Build a sense of ownership among development team and ensure they deliver best practices within an Agile (Kanban) environment.
- Contribute to the development of process improvements.
- Set goals for the development team and perform quarterly check-ups.
- At least seven years of software design and development experience.
- Excellent leadership skills with previous experience managing and mentoring a team of engineers.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Technical skills in Java, VueJS and MySQL.
- Strong background in software requirement analysis and development.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple schedules.
- Salary up to €90k
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days holidays
**Please Note** My client will only consider applicants with EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa as they cannot provide Visa sponsorship at this time.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now via uploading your CV below or email Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Technical Team Lead role: