Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Software Developer (.NET)
EdTech, Dublin City Centre/Cork City
My client is a leading international company who offer innovative cloud services to simplify the lives of millions of professionals across the world.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer to join the team and help develop real-time systems to integrate data on their core products.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing European organisation and work on the most cutting-edge technologies within a talented development team.
- As a Senior .NET Developer, you will build real time systems to integrate data on the company’s core platform.
- Build tools to automate development and deployment of features and AWS infrastructure using a full CI/CD pipeline.
- Be responsible for the full development lifecycle of their data warehouse project.
- Work as part of a small yet high performing team within an Agile (Kanban) environment.
- At least five years of enterprise experience in Software Development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering or similar.
- Strong skills within .NET Development.
- Experience building highly scalable software and contributing to the continuous delivery.
- Excellent skills in working with cloud applications, such as AWS.
- Skills in Lambda, SQS, ECS, Docker, Redshift, Cloud Formation and CDK are a bonus.
- Strong communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for technology.
- Salary up to €65k
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days holidays
**Please Note** My client will only consider applicants with EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa as they cannot provide Visa sponsorship at this time.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now via uploading your CV below or email Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior .NET Developer (Dublin/Cork) role: