Location: California, United States
Job Title: Splunk Engineer/Consultant (Contract)
Long term contract (12-24+ months)
Compensation : $60-100 hr DOE
Location: Negotiable travel arrangements for this role (0-80%)
Our client is a certified Splunk Partner who are looking for a Splunk Engineer/Consultant to join their growing team of Splunk experts on a contract basis. The role will be a remote position but may require travel from time to time. We have a range of roles that will be great for a contractor looking for their next long term engagement.
- Working with end-users across the country to assist them with their long term goals and projects.
- Working to tight deadlines and being able to report on where you are at with projects.
- Troubleshoot and offer solutions based on the project’s needs.
- Work with co-workers/different departments of different clients to work towards a common goal.
- Opportunity to get exposure to different areas of Splunk such as ES/ITSI/Phantom.
- Relevant experience as a Splunk Engineer/Consultant
- Certification as a Consultant/Engineer
- Security clearance desired but not essential
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Degree in IT related subject desired but not essential
Complete the form below to apply for the Project Manager role: