Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Client is a leader in the Financial Network sector where they assure the speed, transparency, and compliance of their Clients businesses
globally. Their Analytics platform is cutting edge watching over millions of transactions. They are currently hiring for Data Scientists to help solve their complex challenges for their customers while constantly innovating.
• Apply advanced data science and machine learning techniques to solve challenging realworld problems in the areas of financial trading network and system performance.
• Engage in on-going learning to identify and develop new creative solutions to help with the companies roadmap
• Work with customer-facing teams to understand and meet the needs clients and end-users.
• Collaborate with product development teams and contribute to product design, development, delivery and support.
• Ph.D. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical discipline.
• A proven track record of designing and implementing successful machine learning solutions for real-world problems.
• Excellent programming skills in Python or Java/Scala.
• Advanced practical knowledge of data science and machine learning development frameworks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, such as published materials or conference presentations.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: