Location: Berlin, Germany
My client is a data driven Tech company who leverages their rich data source to drive the performance of their product. They use Machine Learning to help drive adoption and connect their customers by streamlining their journey. They are hiring a hands on technical leader for their Machine Learning function to advance their product roadmap and current solutions and work on solutions that really matter.
- Provide technical and people leadership for the data scientists and Machine Learning engineers
- Design, prototype, deployment and maintenance of a variety of solutions like Recommendation systems , Customer Lifetime Value , Pricing and similar AdTech solutions
- End to end solution building will see you work on projects from research to production and owning the full lifecycle of project
- Ownership of the company's Data Science & Machine Learning division
- 3+ years experience solving technically challenging problems that have a measurable business impact (preferably in an E-commerce / Travel / AdTech company)
- 2+ years experience in leading small & agile data science / Machine Learning teams
- Expert in Python and can bring models from concept to production level code
- Has previously mentored and hired Technically strong people.
- Experienced with using legacy systems and architectural knowledge to help build sustainable technology solutions
- Clear communicator who can bridge the gap with technical and non-technical audiences.
- High impact work where your actions have a direct effect on the company
- Flexible working
- Competitive compensation
- New career opportunities within a growing company
- Lots of other awesome perks
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Machine Learning Engineer role: