Location: Cork, Ireland
Job Title - Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Industry - EdTech
Location - Cork
My client is a leading international company who offer innovative cloud services to simplify the lives of millions of professionals across the world.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join their team based in Cork and help develop real-time systems to integrate data on their core products.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing European organisation and work on the most cutting-edge technologies within a talented development team.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will:
- Build real time systems to integrate data on the company’s core platform.
- Build tools to automate development
- Deployment of features to AWS infrastructure using a full CI/CD pipeline.
- Be responsible for the full development lifecycle of their data warehouse project.
- Work as part of a high performing team within an Agile (Kanban) environment.
- At least five years of enterprise experience in Software Development.
- Strong skills within .NET
- Experience building highly scalable software and contributing to the continuous delivery.
- Excellent skills in working with cloud applications, such as AWS.
- Skills in Lambda, Docker, Redshift, Cloud Formation and CDK are a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for technology
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays
- Income protection
- Health insurance
- Gym Membership
**Please Note** You must hold EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this position.
For more information send your CV to Graham@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer - .Net role: