Location: Köln,, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Job Title: Senior Splunk Consultant
Location: Cologne or Frankfurt or Stuttgart. (home working permitted)
Salary: Competitive – to be discussed in more detail via phone.
Our client who are regarded as one of Europe’s leading IT security service providers seek a Senior Splunk Consultant to join their growing Analytics team. This new position has arisen due to numerous contract wins - coinciding with market recovery.
Working with some of the largest companies in Germany you will manage client projects individually or as part of a team. Project duration can last from a few days to a few years – there will be scope to manage more than 1 project simultaneously if this is your preference.
Key tasks will include items such as:
- Supporting clients to develop tailor-made SIEM solutions
- Helping establish key measurements and compliance with SLAs.
- Managing digital transformation on behalf of the client(s)
- Using Ansible and Terraform to automate complex environments
- Evaluate and advise on new technologies
Qualifications and attributes:
- A solid understanding of Splunk applications- ideally with certifications such as Architect.
- Knowledge and experience of consulting within the IT security environment
- Expert in technologies such as Linux server systems and Ansible and/or Terraform
- Practical experience in programming in a script or programming language.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- Willingness to travel with a share of approx. 30%
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about supporting their clients to deliver top class Splunk infrastructure and data analytics
More details of the specific company, compensation and client base can be divulged after initial CV screening has taken place.
Apply now via the link or apply directly: Fraser@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Splunk Consultant role: