Location: Minnesota, United States
We are a fortune 100 organization that is reshaping the future through technology & data. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our massively growing team to build next generation Machine learning, Data Mining, Information Extraction advanced analytics platform.
You will be a hands on leader of this organization and work cross functionally in coordination with product managers and business stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics and 5+ years’ experience required OR advanced degree in quantitative discipline and demonstrated Data Science skill set, plus 2+ years work experience
- Must have expertise in writing production quality Python Code
- Must have proficiency writing complex SQL queries
- Must be excellent with Machine Learning to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to understand business stakeholder needs and deliver practical solutions
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Big Data technologies — Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, H20.ai, Cloud AI platforms, containerization
- Experience with supporting deployment, monitoring, maintenance and enhancement of models & algorithms
- Experience with data visualization tools — PoweBI, Tableau, R Shiny, Plotly, etc
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: