Location: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer - Contract
Location: South Dublin
Rate: Up to 500 per day depending on experience
My client are A massively rapid growing company with one of the fastest growing QA teams in the country. The company are a leader in the software development space in Dublin and have one of the strongest QA Automation teams in the country.
The perfect candidate will 3-5 years of experience in test automation, in a fast paced agile environment. A great communicator who works will in a team and is passionate about their job.
What you will be doing in this role?
- Coding of automation tests for web and mobile based apps.
- setting up automation test suites as part of CI/CD pipeline.
- The creation and development of test cases and writing test scripts from scratch
- Maintanence and enhancement of the exisitng Test Automation frameworks.
- 3-4 years experience in test automation
- Rest API experience
- Strong development experience, preferably C#.
- Experience writing Selenium Web Driver scripts from scratch.
- Strong Jenkins knowledge
- Experience writing code with GIT pushing through a CI.
- Experience with Page Object Patterns.
- Experience with Mobile Testing tools such as Appium
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Automation Engineer - Contract role: