Location: Dublin, Ireland
This company’s product is a B2B payments platform.
The company is financially stable; revenues have consistently grown year over year, and the company have grown their engineering team in a well thought out fashion in 2019 & 2020.
The company has multiple openings for Python & Ruby backend engineers.
The company will offer a very competitive salary, generous bonus and benefits.
- Working on the core business logic and building out REST APIs
- Using encryption and best practices to make sure that data and communications are secure
- Collaborating closely with DBAs to design high performance queries and scalable
- Contributing to the architecture of core systems to scale in a distributed fashion.
- Incorporating database sharding, caching, concurrent & parallel computing, messaging, etc. to achieve 24x7 reliability
- Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, and Operations
- Either 1) experienced in Python, or 2) willing to learn and primarily use Python, and experienced in at least one of: Ruby OR Go
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Commitment to coding best practices including code reviews and unit testing
- Passion for learning and constant improvement
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in an early to mid stage startup
- Experience with either AWS or another cloud platform
such as Rackspace or Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with NoSQL, Redis, Cassandra
- Experience building highly available, large scale distributed systems
Interested to know more please apply today and or email
Complete the form below to apply for the Python Back End Engineer role: