Location: United States, United States
Software Engineer - Visualization
New York, NY
Salary: $150-160k DOE
Industry Leading Innovation in Real Time AI driven E Commerce. Our client located Fidi, is one of the world's largest global programmatic media and technology platform working with 3,300 brands in 47 markets.
Utilizing Deep Learning AI Platform, this proprietary technology allows in traders to optimize digital advertising using dozens of algorithms creating thousands of custom learning models to drive smarter, faster optimization.
looking for a smart and collaborative Senior Software Engineer (Visualization) with a passion for taking what can be hard-to-visualize data and making sense of it. Your role will be focused on using the latest visualization technologies to help solve design and implementation challenges in UI/UX for both small and big data from our AI-based ad tech product
What they build matters and will have huge impact; their products and solutions will reach
thousands of their clients around the world and affect how their client do business.
The team is an entrepreneurial, customer-focused group of engineers and data scientists who drive new data capabilities across Company.
The team members are staffed cross-functionally, covering their entire product and platform portfolio.
- Have a breadth and depth of knowledge around the latest visualization technologies for the web and beyond
- Have a decent understanding of core CS concepts
- Be very comfortable designing and implementing displays for complicated data
- Have a great appreciation for good UI/UX design
- Be collaborative/solve problems cooperatively
- Have familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Be a great communicator with the ability to write clear docs and concisely explain complex ideas
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment
- Python 3.6+
- Sails (Node.js)
- aws (s3, emr, rds, elasticache, lambda, etc)
Salary is excellent with comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k and generous bonus plan.
Why work here:
Industry leading technology and a great envrionment. This opportunity has a combination of amazing work environment, exciting / challenging projects with some of the worlds leading brands and the opportunity to accelerate career growth.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer Visualization role: