Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
They have a team made up of Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers that use technologically advanced tools to design groundbreaking therapeutics and medicines.
Computational Chemist Job Overview:
*A strong background in using computational tools to do structure-based drug discovery.
*Develop new datasets for machine learning.
*Have a direct impact on multiple internal and external drug discovery projects.
*Communicate your insights and experience to the team.
*Work with machine learning scientists to help develop and improve models for important molecular properties.
*Hit-finding to lead optimization to candidate selection.
*Work closely with the team to design and optimize potential new medicines.
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Proficient using Computational Chemistry toolkits as part of a structure based drug discovery campaign ( For example MOE, Openeye Schrodinger, MolSoft)
- Strong background using Computational modeling techniques such as FEP and Docking.
- Understanding of the physical basis for drug action.
- DMPK modeling experience.
- Proficient with writing code and Unix experience
- Experience with QM/MM modeling.
Complete the form below to apply for the Computational Chemist / CADD Scientist role: