Location: Berlin, Germany
- Develop new bioinformatics pipelines and improving current algorithms.
- Plan and develop bioinformatic tools and pipelines for NGS diagnostics.
- Maintain software and web applications
- Analyses of Bioinformatic data and development of algorithms
- Collaborate closely with medical bioinformatics
- Standardize and manage the standard operating procedures of the R&D Bioinformatics team
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- A PhD (+3 years work experience) in a Bioinformatics/Computer Science field OR a Master's Degree (+5 years work experience) in a Bioinformatics/Computer Science field
- Excellent programing skills (C++, Python, Perl, Unix, SQL, etc)
- Software development experience in a scientific environment
- Experience in NGS data analysis (RNA-seq, DNA-seq, etc) and in depth knowledge of relevant public and proprietary databases, methods and tools (UCSC Genome Browser, TCGA, gnomAD)
- Must have experience with scalable cloud environments (AWS preferred)
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Bioinformatician role: