Location: Dublin, Ireland
Front End Developer (React)
Award-winning startup, Dublin 6
Our client are a multi-award winning analytics and software company who are offering innovative and personalised solutions within customer service.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire React Front End Developers to help build their next generation of customer support systems.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career within a fast-growing Irish company and use the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the customer journey for global clients.
- As a Front End Developer, you will work on a key component of their software and help create new features and functionalities to improve the user experience.
- You will work on a variety of features and functionalties for the organisation’s user interfaces.
- Developer, design and maintain several React applications.
- Work closely with the backend team in designing out REST APIs.
- Liaise with the rest of the engineering team to ensure best practices and help the company gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Research and introduce new technologies that can be introduced into the organisation to improve the efficiency of their core product.
- At least 2 years of experience working in front end development.
- Strong skills with React and Typescript.
- Proficient with Git or similar code versioning tools.
- Background working within an Agile environment.
- A keen problem solver with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A team player who loves to learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 23 days Holidays
*Please Note** Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply by filling out the form below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the React Developer role: