Location: Dublin, Ireland
Lead Frontend Engineer
EdTech, Dublin City Centre
My client are an award-winning SaaS provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide with their innovative platform for the Education industry.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Lead Front End Engineer with strong React experience to take their product to the next-level and improve the user experience.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is a great opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and to expand your leadership skills within a top-class engineering team.
- As a Lead Front End Developer, you will focus on delivering new features that will enhance their current product within an Agile environment.
- Work closely with managers and stakeholders to input your own ideas and suggestions to improve the way of working.
- Conduct code reviews and assign tasks to the Frontend Development team.
- Liaise with the backend development team to coordinate on API structures and technical discussions.
- Improve the design system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- At least 4 years of experience working with commercial SaaS products within the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent skills with ReactJS and React Native. Knowledge of modern features such as Hooks and Concurrent Mode in React.
- Comfortable working with modern EMCAScript. Ability to adapt to legacy code with ES5 features only, along with modern ES6+ features.
- Skills with Webpack, Docker, Jenkins and AWS are a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of how design systems work and how to apply them.
- Ability to apply best practices for making web applications accessible to any user.
- Understanding of testing practices in FE development with experience of writing Integration tests for React Applications.
- Experience building and deploying web applications within a Continuous Integration environment.
- Previous experience working within a SaaS environment is a bonus.
- Leadership experience with ability to liaise closely with different stakeholders and business units.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working hours
Please Note** Candidates must be a resident in Ireland to be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below OR send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Front End Developer (React) role: