Location: Washington DC, Washington, United States
We are an AI-Driven Tech firm in hyper growth building the first ever Responsible AI Platform. We're looking for a Lead SRE to join our team in a critical growth stage and define a strategy to evolve our platform and our Site Reliability Engineering team as we grow.
You will be responsible for designing & Implementing a scalable, robust and resilient infrastructure to drive our On-Prem & SaaS platforms. We are a fast-paced and agile environment so the ideal candidate is someone who is a hands-on engineer that thrives in a cross-functional environment and interface with senior stakeholders across our business.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in site reliability engineering, DevOps, and system administration
- Expertise with DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet and Chef
- Have built, managed, and scaled performant, and reliable large scale infrastructure
- Proficiency in Python and one other language such as Java, Golang, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure in AWS, GCP, and or Azure
- Expertise in Linux administration, configuration, and networking protocols
Complete the form below to apply for the Site Reliability Engineer - Senior role: