Location: New York, United States
Data Engineer New York, NY
Salary $110 - $130k DOE with full benefits
Cyber Crime, Cyber Fraud, Intellectual theft…… AI to the rescue! A new weapon against money laundering? banks and law enforcement agencies are turning to AI to help combat the growing problem.
Using Its advanced analytical solutions operate with unprecedented speed, accuracy and scale, This rapid growing start up is enabling clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes and uncover fraud.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our data scientists with the implementation of the relevant data flows based on the data scientist’s features design and our software developers with solution-based design and implementation within the product.
Day to Day:
- Implement and maintain data pipeline flows in production within the propitiatory system based on data scientist’s design
- Design and implement solution-based data flows for specific use cases, enabling replicability of implementations within the propitiatory product.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with product, R&D, data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our systems
- Train customer data scientists and engineers to maintain and amend data pipelines within the product
- Advanced hands on Spark knowledge and experience working with and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and semi-structured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Business oriented and able to work with external customers and cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a technical degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or another quantitative field.
- Experience with Linux - Advantage
Why work here:
You can make a difference in the world by fighting real crime through the use of AI.
Interested to know more please apply today via the link above and/or email JP Valentine directly at email@example.com
full beneftis / options. medical/dental. lunch paid. equity & bonus
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: