Location: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Analyst
Global SaaS Company
Our Client is a Global SaaS leader rapidly growing thanks to their market leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
This position will be within the business intelligence team and you must show an excellent technical understanding of data warehousing and data science technologies.
- Analyze their data to understand what the customers want and their behavior
- Own those projects and follow them through
- Based on data, develop and detail projects to improve the customer experience.
- Track and document all work and research
- Identify drops in NPS Scores and look to improve them
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or equivalent.
- 3+ years proven experience working on traditional database systems and/or big data platforms, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Redshift, etc..
- Experience with Python or R,
- Experience interrogating data for real actionable insights, including weblogs.
- Experience with one or more BI tools, Power BI, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users and presenting to C-level management
- Very good communication skills, must be able to act as a bridge between business and IT teams.
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills, must be able to communicate customer requirements back to our developers.
- Team or project leadership experience
- Experience with analytical methodologies such as regression, classification, prediction, machine learning and neural networks.
- Experience with data engineering, curation, ETL and integration as well as related data analytics
- 26 annual leave days
- 1-8% matched pension
- Healthcare and discount for family members
- Dental care and discounts for family members
- life cover - 4x salary
- €8,000 educational allowance – level 8 or higher
- Tax saver ticket (Luas, leap card etc)
- Relocation package with dedicated help
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Analyst - Customer Intelligence role: