Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Scientist
Leading Entertainment Company
Our client is a leading entertainment company building out a world class Data Science team in Ireland. They are looking for top Senior Data Scientists to join them in tackling technically challenging problems across Customer Lifetime Value , Customer Insights and in-game marketing.
- Develop smart , scalable algorithms that will impact the business
- Build a user acquisition system, focusing on customer lifetime value through building incredibly dynamic and intelligent segmentation algorithms, predicting customers’ future spend on future products and optimizing bidding strategy.
- Play a key role in allocating budgets and revenue generation. Other areas you would be involved in are fraud detection and prediction of how various media streams will perform.
- Collaborate with non-technical managers, data engineers, and other data scientists to optimize the distribution of their products
- Understand the business context of your work, conceptualize solutions, extract and prepare data, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance.
What Skills Are Needed:
- Min. BSc in Mathematics, Statistics,Computer Science, or similar quantitative discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark , Presto , Hive , AWS etc
- Knowledge of both Statistics & Probability and Machine Learning algorithms and capable of identify the right solution to deliver ROI.
- Experience with Python and R to analyze data and build statistical models
- Confident and experienced enough to talk about technical concepts to a non-technical audience , use your initiative and able to confidently discuss and voice your opinions in technical discussions.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: