Location: Dublin, Ireland
Leading Consultancy , Dublin , Ireland
My client are a leading consultancy in the world , their Dublin office is currently working with a client in the healthcare sector to help bring insights and dynamic visualizations so thy can understand their massive data sets better , this particular project will also work with data on the current corona-virus pandemic and help to make sense of the vast data collected so they can make informed decisions. The Data Analytics and Visualization specialist will join this team.
- Work with a cross-functional team on a variety of tasks like data collection , wrangling and translating them into actionable insights.
- Staying up to date across industry BI & MI developments and products, to ensure that they get the best from the current technology and understand what impact new technologies can offer.
- Contribute towards the creation, maintenance and articulation of a clear roadmap to transitioning to self-service solutions in the Cloud.
- Present insights to senior managers and stakeholders to impact their decision-making and overall strategy of current projects.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of complex SQL, data transformation and 3rd party platforms, such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Data Studio.
- Strong experience with GG Plot, Qlik, D3, R, Python, Shiny.
- Excellent communication skills in English and a strong ability to tell a story with data to both technical and non technical audiences.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Visualization & Analytics Specialist role: