Location: Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
My client are a highly rated tech start up that build complex Computer Vision products to help revolutionize a sector that desperately needs new innovation. In a short period of time they have become an early revenue generating company and are continuing to build on their product offering through aggressive growth and hiring of best in class Computer Vision - ML Engineers.
- Design and develop models for computer vision use cases such as recognition, object detection, tracking etc
- Deliver end-to-end development of computer vision solutions from design to production.
- Continuous testing of models to ensure accuracy and high reliable performance
- Work within a cross functional team to drive and deliver meaningful results
- Communicate clearly with technical and non technical audience.
- Min. Bsc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min. 3+ years experience working as a Computer Vision Engineer or similar role
- Experienced in programming in Python with relevant open source software packages (e.g. tensorflow, keras, scipy, opencv, etc.)
- Experience in delivering a viable computer vision solutions
- Has used best practices in software development for Machine Learning i.e Git for version control , CI/CD
- Clear communicating skills where you can talk about the solutions you have built to both technical and non tech audience , describing both problem , solutions and delivery / results
For more information on the role and the compensation package please reach out to me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Computer Vision - Machine Learning Engneer role: