Location: Dublin, Ireland
Full Stack Engineer
Greenfield product, Dublin 2
Want to work with an exciting tech company in Dublin City Centre who are reinventing the customer experience for clients in the Life Sciences industry?
My client are building out a brand new development team and are looking for Full Stack Engineers to develop their greenfield product from scratch that will transform the user journey for top clients around the world.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first developers at their state-of-the-art hub in Dublin and develop their game-changing product right from the very start using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- As the Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible to translate business requirements into user stories and transform UI/UX Designs into interactive features.
- You will build applications using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes and ensure best practices are being delivered.
- Continuously gather feedback from users and customers developing new ways to improve the product.
- Create reusable code and libraries which will make it easier to maintain code in the future.
- Develop REST APIs and integrate 3rd party APIs to provide high-quality end-to-end solutions.
- Design and maintain data models to support features across their products and applications.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and input ideas on introducing new innovations into their products.
- MA/BA Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least three years of experience work in Full Stack development.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning platform would be a bonus but not essential.
- Previous background working with data models, structures, algorithms and software design, along with experience in design systems.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Experience with one or more of database technologies such as OracleDB, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and working within an Agile environment.
- Skilled with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins and Git.
- Experience on how to integrate with 3rd party API’s and publish REST APIs.
- Ability to test your own code using tools such as Jest, Jasmine etc.
- Excellent communication skills with a keen desire to learn new technologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Full Stack Engineer role: