Location: Dublin, Ireland
Lead Technical Architect
Management Consulting, Dublin 2
Want to work with a fast-growing tech company in Dublin City Centre who are developing a brand new product to help clients in the Life Sciences industry positively impact their user experience?
My client are looking for a hands-on Lead Architect that can lead and contribute the technical architecture of their greenfield product built on the Salesforce platform within their brand new software development team.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to expand your leadership skills with a forward-thinking organization and help leading the direction of their game-changing platform that will positively impact the lives of clients globally.
- As the Lead Architect, you will translate technical and business requirements into high-quality, scalable architecture solutions by working closely with customers, stakeholders and third-arty vendors.
- Architect and build applications together with integrating other core systems across the Salesforce platform.
- Find ways to improve best practices by continuously gaining feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Create high-quality Proof of Concepts, analyse risk and present solid solutions to enable technical decisions.
- Turn full architecture solutions into consumable components for developers to create a fully operational product.
- Promote best practices through hands-on coding and mentoring the development team.
- Optimise applications for high speed and scalability while focusing on important security requirements for enterprise application development.
- Design and maintain data models to support features of the product and other applications.
- Stay up to date with latest trends and find new ways to introduce new technologies into the business.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least six years of experience working within Full Stack development.
- Skills with the Salesforce Lightning platform is a big bonus.
- Experience working with data models, structures, algorithms, system design and software design.
- Ability to understand how users interact with an application and engage users with simple easy to use and consistent front-end design.
- Architect enterprise applications taking into account ability to add /change functionality/ scalability, security and quality.
- Ability to create a component-based architecture focusing on what is needed to deliver cloud based applications with a focus on continuous delivery.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Database technologies such as OracleDB, MySQL, MongoDB, as well as skills with messaging systems and orchestration such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with REST APIs and integrating with 3rd party API’s.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Strong knowledge of client-side build/configuration management.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Technical Architect role: