Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Dublin city client is looking for highly motivated and skilled interaction designers to join their team. They are positively disrupting the educational sector and their SaaS software allows teachers and students to succeed everyday.
They care deeply about design and are looking for someone who shares their obsession.
In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of teachers and students around the world.
You will be collaborating with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You will anticipate what their users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Experience designing user interactions for interactive web/mobile applications.
- Fluency in best practices for web/mobile information architecture and design.
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts.
- Creative and willing to push the boundaries of interaction design.
- Executes innovative interaction design concepts in a fast-paced environment while accommodating technical requirements
- Contributes well-developed ideas during brainstorms and conceptual meetings
- Works with stakeholders to successfully translate client vision into tangible visualizations (sketches, wireframes, and mockups)
- Ensures the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
About our client
The R&D team in Dublin is comprised of highly effective small teams that take ownership for various areas of their product and services. The teams work hard innovating to make the best educational products imaginable. The atmosphere is relaxed, spacious, and they strongly value work/life balance and continued learning. A few specifics:
- Collaborative work spaces with unique and spacious lounge areas
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities to pursue training, industry events and conferences
- Global company, global opportunities
- Frequent team activities, project celebrations, and knowledge sharing
- Free coffee and tea
Competitive Salary and benefits package on offer.
Interested to know more apply today and or email Mark@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Interaction Designer Educational Software role: