Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client, a forward thinking EdTech company, is hiring a Python Developer to work remotely within the engineering team, helping deliver AI innovations to customers.
This is a high impact role. The main goal of the engineering team during the coming months will be to help shape and develop a new product.
This product helps ensure the integrity of results within the Education area through the use of AI. That product will also be used to help establish the new development team’s mode operation and a set of best practices that can then be rolled out to the existing products.
• Capture requirements and transform them into actionable tasks.
• Develop new features ensuring that the code follows high quality standards.
• Work as part of a distributed team, taking responsibility and working independently, setting their own goals, and documenting the results so they can be understood by other engineers.
• Create scalable and performant code.
• Work towards creating a culture of reliability and high quality systems
• To have experience building scalable enterprise systems. This position requires knowing and defining best practices towards working with them.
• Experience of Restful Web Services
• Python/Ruby on Rails knowledge and experience
• Amazon Web Services
Generous Salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits including
family health insurance.
Please apply today and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note** Candidates must be a resident in Ireland and hold EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
Complete the form below to apply for the Python Developer role: