Location: Dublin, Ireland
Computer Software Start-Up
Our clients is an Award Winning Start Up who's software works intelligently to ensure that the Customer Service industry is augmented through their AI product and services. This is a huge opportunity to join a company on their journey to explosive growth and revolutionize the Customer Service sector.
Responsibility of the NLP Data Scientist
- Using Natural Language Processing you will strive use the newest developments in neural architectures, training libraries, and deployment techniques to ensure systems are as effective and efficient as possible for deployments in analyzing textual data
- You’ll be directly involved in all aspects of model training, development,deployment, and ongoing-management of client-specific neural network models for language processing.
- As a member of the technical team, you will be consistently evaluating and recommending new technologies that will form part of our products.
- Interest in natural language processing research
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Knowledge of NLP modelling techniques
- Practical experience with neural network modelling approaches.
- Machine learning experience in developing and evaluating classification models
- Proficient with Git
- Research background in Natural Language Processing
- Involved in deployment and infrastructure development for machine
- learning models
- Have experience in using ORMs / SQL and accessing databases from Python
- Have experience in agile software development methodologies
Complete the form below to apply for the NLP Data Scientist role: