Location: Berlin, Germany
Data Scientist - Marketing
Salary: upto €75,000
A credit starter who are trying to give money in small and medium business in Poland primarily. They are a data first business and are doing that by optimizing there market channels and risk decisions using data.
Day to day: You are involved in a lot of areas. On one side you are working very closely with the business to identify new opportunity’s in which you can apply data science but also you are involved in the delivery’s, applying statistical and machine learning techniques to predict various business outcomes, automate parts of our feature engineering pipeline, researching new methodologies to improve our model building pipeline , applying quantitative techniques in order to optimise marketing spent.
The team is broken down into the risk and marketing product platform:
Marketing: They are involved in A/B testing, attribution modelling and targeting optimization.
- Data is driven from the data warehouse to redshift
- Kafka to deploy models
- Pandas, Pyspark, Postgres
- Jupiter notebooks for analysis
- 3 years industry experience working in data science, machine learning or statistics.
- A good understanding of probability and statistics
- Experienced with applied machine learning
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - Marketing role: