Location: Dublin, Ireland
Agile Product Manager
Management Consulting, Dublin 2
Our client, based in Dublin City Centre, is a global consulting provider who provide cutting-edge solutions to help top clients take their customer experience to the next level.
Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a an Agile Product Manager to help deliver a new greenfield product to market from the ground up.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to have a pivotal say in the direction of their brand-new product which will positively impact the lives of customers around the world.
- As the Product Manager, you will work closely with customers, stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to gather feedback to help refine the product direction and roadmap.
- You will create and maintain a prioritised backlog for user stories with concise, detailed and tested user stories.
- Determine the ongoing effort with technical teams and take part in release plans, go-to-market efforts, rollout strategy, pilots and releases.
- Participate in daily scrums, track the status of each feature and requirement and prioritise the backlog for delivery.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to ensure buy-in, successful delivery and adoption of the product.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis and continuously assess areas of improvement for the product.
- At least five years of experience as a Product Manager building successful B2B SaaS Products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Product Management or similar.
- Strong background in applying user centred design principles to product development.
- A business-oriented approach and ability to build strong relationships and influence with customers & stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in an Agile product development and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements and prioritise requests.
- Experience releasing a new product in the B2B area is a plus.
- Knowledge of building products on Salesforce platform is a bonus but not essential.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Product Manager role: