Location: Berlin, Germany
Location: Mitte, Berlin
Salary: up to €75,000
Have you ever wanted to work on new projects and not have to worry about maintenance? I am looking for a Data Engineers who is interested in working consistently on new products and solving new challenges.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the leading Data consultancies’ in Berlin. While having all the benefits of working on cool consultancy projects you will be onsite with your team 90% of the team, meaning you may only travel once or twice per month to a customer who will most likely be in Berlin.
The team in Berlin is new for now, so you will work closely with the existing team member to help grow the Berlin Data Engineering department, both of you will have full autonomy over the toolset you will work with so it is an interesting research project for the right engineer too.
- You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to solve business issues through the use and support of (big) data.
- You will help leverage machine-learning and analytics use cases to build new data-driven products and services.
- Implement and design databases or Big Data environments to facilitate the design, development and delivery of statistical and predictive models for client projects
- Work with cross-functional business, analytics, and IT teams to deliver scalable successes
- Master’s/PhD degree in computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years minimum experience in a similar role
- Big Data and/or Machine Learning skills
- Strong NoSQL and/or SQL
- Comfortable with UNIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, BSD etc…
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: