Location: Berlin, Germany
Leading FinTech Company
This is an opportunity to work with one of the leading Data consultancies. This company is one of the hottest startups to come out of Berlin. You will work closely with the team in an open, modern office to help grow the Data Engineering department, you will have full autonomy over the toolset you will work with so it is an interesting research project for the right engineer.
- Provide technical solutions to solve business issues through the use and support of (big) data.
- Leverage machine-learning and analytics use cases to build new data-driven products and services.
- Implement and design databases to facilitate the design, development and delivery of statistical and predictive models
- Work with cross-functional business, analytics, and IT teams
- Master’s/PhD degree in computer science, or a related field
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Big Data and/or Machine Learning skills
- Strong NoSQL and/or SQL
- Comfortable with UNIX and Linux
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: