Location: Hamburg, Germany
An ambitious start-up that develops AI applications to support Cancer diagnostics are looking to expand their team with a Senior Deep Learning Scientist/Machine Learner.
Their goal is to create more effective and decisive tools for the analyses of pathological images
By using state-of-the-art deep learning, their support systems assist cancer experts with delivering fast and definite diagnoses for cancer patients.
If you're serious about harnessing the power of AI to revolutionize cancer diagnostics and eager to have a serious impact on the lives of others, we would like to speak with you.
- Develop Deep Learning prototypes for the field of Medical Image analysis
- Manage extensive image datasets to apply Machine Learning frameworks to them
- Liaise with other members of the team as well as end-users to produce AI products based on requirements for use
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- At least 2-3 years of practical experience in Deep Learning
- Strong experience in frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, OpenCV, Skimage, GPU-Computing (CUDA)
- Advanced in Python, bash, Git and Linux tools
- Image processing experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English. German is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a leader in Machine Learning/Deep Learning applications for cancer diagnostics and a chance to propel an ambitious start-up to the next level.
Apply now using the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Deep Learning Data Scientist/Machine Learner role: