Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our exclusive client is a leader in Cloud operations, due to continued growth they are looking to take on a Director of Operations.
The new Director of Operations will be responsible with growing the Irish entity and successfully positioning the Company as a key part of the Companies Group.
The Director of Operations will drive and support delivery of services that are aligned with the overall business objectives and corporate strategy, working across all business areas and in cooperation with all operations and functions.
This role requires a relentless pursuit in implementing best in class service solutions. The DOO will work closely with the Customer care Dept./HR/Engineering and Finance, to understand their needs / challenges, providing solutions and recommendations to meet requirements while managing or determining the appropriate resources both internal and external in order to deliver the required service.
Some of the important responsibilities will include:
• Meets financial objectives by estimating requirements, support preparation of annual budget scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends, establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.
• Manage the monthly board meetings and report findings to stakeholders.
• Day to day the Director will work closely with the chief finance person and board of Directors.
• Implement, manage and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
Background of the person:
• A BA/BS degree or suitable work experience
• 5+ years of experience as an operations manager
• Positive influencing skills, both verbally and through preparation of written materials in order to build relationships and effectively communicate business needs
• Demonstrated project/program management experience
• Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
• Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities
• Ability to drive stakeholders to decisions
• Resolves complex problems while collaborating with others
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent business liaison skills, with the ability to digest system complexity and articulate to business users in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
• Experience working in HR and Business Development discipline
We foresee this person as being experienced but making a move into this position as there next position.
Salary: Very negotiable plus bonus and benefits
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Operations Cloud role: