Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- PhD or 3 years industry/academic experience
- Strong background with NGS Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of human genome features and annotations.
- Data analysis, visualization and reporting skills.
- Proficient in both R and/or Python.
- Experience analyzing whole-genome sequencing, NGS data.
- Familiarity with the latest tools/software to conduct NGS analysis.
- Must be able to handle large amounts of data within bioinformatic workflows.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Bioinformatician (Genomic Data Scientist) role: