Location: Kerry, Ireland
Accelerator Programme Manager
Exciting Innovation Hub, County Kerry
My client are running an exciting technology entrepreneurship programme by working with some of the top companies in the world to build and expand their innovation ecosystem.
Based in County Kerry, they are seeking a Programme Manager to be responsible for designing and delivering the programme to support the company’s mission of building a top-class network of innovative businesses.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to help build a global audience top benefit from a unique design-led ecosystem focused on scaling exciting and innovative organizations in Ireland and abroad.
- As the Programme Manager, you will drive the development and execution of an innovative and strategic suite of programmes to support the company’s mission.
- You will develop and deliver world class accelerators including programme design, refinement and execution to meet the client’s needs.
- Deliver a world class corporate incubator programme to accelerate internal ideas.
- Manage key relationships with partners and teams to ensure best practices are being delivered across all areas.
- Ensure the innovation programme design and delivery is in line with current market trends.
- Build a large network of national and international community of thought-leaders, domain experts and industry innovators.
- Establish new and existing programmes by integrating data from research and market analysis.
- Leadership experience within a high growth startup. Previous experience running a startup engagement programme is a bonus.
- At least five years of experience developing innovative ideas, processes, products and/or services.
- A strong network of national and international contacts.
- Have a natural curiosity for learning theories, models and frameworks including project-based learning, design thinking, ideation, co-creation and blended/optimised learning.
- Develop, resource and execute programmes with a large network of providers, focussing on creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Ability to move from strategy to execution.
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and innovation, including attending hackathons and meetups.
- Passionate about how new technologies will have a positive impact on businesses and society,
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate vision and concepts to a broad audience, across multiple media channels.
- €70k salary
- 10% performance bonus
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Programme Manager role: